CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Getting ready for the kids party!

Gosh who would have thought that planning a 3 year old and a one year old party could be so stressful. I've made all the decorations and planned everything by myself. Brody is so excited for his party and everyday almost he ask if it's time to go to his party. I have hired a guy to come and set up a climbing wall, slide, and bounce house. We also are going to have corn hole, basketball, soccer and I'm bringing all of Brody's ride on toys. I think this party is going to be so much fun for the kids or at least I hope it will.

Brody's theme is monster jam and Keagan's is black and white polka dots with hot pink accents. I hope once I set everything up it looks cute, so far here at the house everything looks great. We are having a candy bar and I even personalized all the candy! Casey thinks I'm crazy and ask me what I'm going to do in a couple of weeks when I don't have any arts and crafts to do? I can always find something to do around this house to keep me busy HELLO....we have a one year old and a three year old silly! Anyway, I'll post pictures of everything when it's over.

0 comments: