CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

My Guy

My little guy or should I say big guy! Can't believe he is turning 3 in just a few weeks. He is growing up so fast and it makes me sad. I just want to keep him little and under my wing forever. He is such a sweet little guy. He is my helper and loves to help me too, which makes it even better. He is so very shy and likes things to be the same and when they don't go just as planned he sometimes gets upset. He is in school now and will start T-Ball next month. I'm excited to see how he does with being around new people. He loves anything sports, cars, dirt, and well I guess anything boy!!
I love to see his face when I pick him up from school. He has the biggest smile ever on his little face. I love to sneak in on his class and watch him playing with his friends. He truly is a good kid. I don't think I've ever had anyone tell me different about him. He will share his toys and will apologize in a second if he has done anything wrong. To hear him say I love you mommy makes my heart just melt. I love him more and more each day.





0 comments: